Deal of the Day sites

This is a list of deal of the day sites. I will update this list as I come across more. Most post a single close out deal per day (My husband and I recently purchased THIS Thomas set for our oldest's upcoming birthday for $55 shipped from kids woot. Yesterday, it was on clearance for $115 at Toys-R-Us brick & mortar.) Keep in mind, each deal is posted for a single day or until it sells out,whichever comes first, so if you want it, you need to order it.

I have used the following sites personally. The named items were always exactly as described, the mystery items were always worth at least what I paid for them (though sometimes they weren't worth it to ME because I didn't need the items. Still, though, they were easily resold on ebay or at a yard sale for as much or more than I paid.)

Woot.com
Kidswoot.com
Thingfling.com

These are woot affiliate sites that I HAVEN'T used, but I see no reason they wouldn't be just as reliable as woot.

sellout woot
shirt woot
wine woot


The following sites I have not personally used, but they seem to have a good reputation on slickdeals.

1 Sale A Day
Wireless 1 Sale A Day (Wireless items--cell phones, accessories, etc)
Watch 1 Sale a Day (Watches)
Easy Street Deals

This site is interesting. On regular working days from 9am to 5 pm CST. They post a single item per hour. The price starts at regular price and drops every second or so until either the item is free (plus shipping) or it sells out, whichever comes first. These are always baby items.

Baby Earth Gaga Deals

No comments: